ralu
Airport Level
Airport Level

Numarul mesajelor : 24
Varsta : 36
Localizare : Iasi
Data de inscriere : 30/01/2010

MesajSubiect: greva controlorilor din spania   Vin 10 Dec 2010, 10:18

Mda, am cerut voie sa comentez la stiri , dar nici un moderator/administrator nu a raspuns, asa ca dupa ce am asteptat cateva zile postez aici.
Chiar credeti toate mizeriile care ajung in presa??? Bine, no problem... atunci considerati ca mai jos e un fel de drept la replica!

Lets try to understand each other

Because you are writing some crazy stuff:

Anonymous says that he doesn't believe it. Fine by me but that's the truth. Instead of reading government-sponsored newspapers, read the Official State Bulletin (where Spain publishes laws, acts etc), where you can read all the facts and decide what you want to believe.

Another reader says we live according to Rule of Law. Er, not so! The first decree that was passed did away with our right to collective negotiation. Anti-constitutional? Yes.

I've had two disciplinary proceedings opened against me just for writing a lousy blog. I have two trials pending. I have to go to court and if I'm lucky, I win the same rights that other citizens enjoy, just because I'm an air traffic controller (ATC) and the same Justice that applies to all, doesn't apply to ATCs, whether you can believe that or not.

My strikes are agreed by unions of which no ATC is a member. They dictate my minimum services of 120%. If that's the right to strike, I'll be a monkey's uncle.

We turn public opinion against us: that's a lie and always has been, because no one has bothered to listen to our reasoning or to the information we've been offering for a year now. You just heard 360,000 and stopped listening.

Why the hell do you think they've pulled three new Royal Decrees out of their hat and passed a Parliamentary Act?

In the first of these decrees, they increased working hours by 600 hours per year, which is just fantastic.

They squeezed our salaries and it turns out that you all know exactly what I earn because they show it on TV. Well it's not true, not by a long shot. I don't earn 200,000 euros a year inspite of what the Minister says. Nor do I earn half that figure.

If you bothered to look more closely, you'd notice that the Director of Air Traffic went to town as she left a meeting claiming that we were asking for more money – a claim that was not mentioned in the Minutes of that meeting. A judge forced her to retract the comment, but you only hear what you want to year. And just for a change, we're public enemy number one. And there are thousands like that judge.

We have presented hundreds of petitions for security incidents and for all kinds of irregularities. They'll end up in the back of a drawer somewhere. We are taking these petitions to the European tribunals because in Spain, they're all over the place.

The second degree saw away with rest breaks and opened the way for us to work like cart horses compelling us to be available 365 days a year, 24 hours a day. When I told the doctors, they said it was codswallop, that no one works every day.

I was forced to work 200 hours a month working mornings, afternoons and nights. And for whichever moron that says that that's what everyone works, take note that 40 hours per week are 160 hours a month. So I work the equivalent of five weeks in a four-week month while shift workers should work significantly fewer hours.

If you feel like it, you can read about the effects of shift work. To those who give me a hard time, try not sleeping properly for two nights and you'll be a wreck. I've been working shifts for 14 years without saying a word, so don't start!

After sleeping 8 hours a night and from the comfort of your sofas, I'm sure you can imagine just what my work is like. If you come to work a month's shifts in a week with me, you'd crack.

There aren't enough ATCs. That all there is to it. We can't cope. You don't want to know. You demand that we work every day so that you can have your damn weekends away and your holidays. Where does it say that we are your slaves? Why should you have all the rights in the world and we have none?

Even though they increased our hours, the amateurs at AENA made us work our arses off over the summer, using up all the hours they assigned to us. I can't overshoot this quota or they send me to jail.

What was their solution? Another decree, today's: holidays, leave, reduced working hours for maternity etc all gone, and what do you know? A whole load of spare hours appear because of course, these adjustments are backdated.

Enjoy your long weekends away while I work 16 months a year.

You tell me about your poor relatives, that you can't go and visit them. I've had one weekend off in nine months. In that time, my mother has been operated on three times. I've spent a total of five days with her. Do you dare tell me that your families are more important than mine?

So bring in the cavarly! There are 2,000 civil ATCs and hardly 200 military controllers, who could step up to do our work. Controlling air space isn't like driving and for a military equivalent to do my job, he has to know my airspace, my processes and the geography of my zone inside out. So he'd need a couple of months or more. Don't forget that I move sixty aeroplanes an hour and they don't even handle a quarter of that volume. And remember that they'd need to speak English for the commercial flights.

Or militarise me – by force. I could just shove my contract down his rifle... just what I need!

Is it safe to fly with military air control? When they've received the appropriate training it will be. Now? Not a cat in hell's chance.

Whoever wants to be a slave is free to be it. Don't tell me that your jobs are worse – wake up and fight instead of whining. I defend the last right that I have, which is to fight to recover my rights (those things that you call privileges, yeah right) along with my professional and personal dignity.

If I do, all well and good. Otherwise, I leave the job. YOU become ATCs and work your bank holiday weekends. You'll love it I'm sure.

Amazing that only one person is surprised that in all this time, nothing has been heard of the ATCs. They don't let us talk on the TV or appear in the newspapers because it suits the government for our version not to be heard – so you have only heard their's.

I can't work out who the hell gave you the right to judge me, condemn me and insult me if you don't know what I do or who the hell I am.

So enough now. Down on my knees, I pray that one day you get your fair share of the shit you've dealt me. When that day comes, let's talk and I'm sure we'll see eye-to-eye.

Blogul ei e aici http://controladoresareosyotrashierbas.blogspot.com/2010/12/lets-try-to-understand-each-other.html

Sus In jos
Dylan

Numarul mesajelor : 4709
Varsta : 45
Localizare : Suceava
Data de inscriere : 15/04/2008

MesajSubiect: Re: greva controlorilor din spania   Vin 10 Dec 2010, 12:53

Raluca, de ce spui ca NICIUN moderator n-a raspuns?!? I-ai dat lui Dylan un PM si nu ti-a raspuns? Nu cred! Aaah! Ca pm-ului venit de la Dylan acu' ceva vreme in urma nu i-ai raspuns tu, e alta chestie.... dar nu te hazarda in afirmatii care n-au acoperire....
Sus In jos
ralu
Airport Level
Airport Level

Numarul mesajelor : 24
Varsta : 36
Localizare : Iasi
Data de inscriere : 30/01/2010

MesajSubiect: Re: greva controlorilor din spania   Vin 10 Dec 2010, 13:08

Dylan scuze daca s-a inteles asa, eu m-am uitat la cine era online in momentul repectiv si am trimis mesaj. Ar fi destul de aiurea sa asasinez pe toti admin/moderatori cu cererea mea.
Sus In jos
Dylan

Numarul mesajelor : 4709
Varsta : 45
Localizare : Suceava
Data de inscriere : 15/04/2008

MesajSubiect: Re: greva controlorilor din spania   Vin 10 Dec 2010, 13:16

OK! Am inteles!
Ideea e ca se poate face "cererea" care toti adminii/moderatorii o data, iar in acest caz probabilitatea ca unul din ei sa vada mesajul, creste pana la 100%, nu ca la TAF-ul... 30 - 40%... Very Happy

Vorbim pe PM
Sus In jos
Continut sponsorizat

MesajSubiect: Re: greva controlorilor din spania   Astazi la 21:49

Sus In jos

greva controlorilor din spania
Vezi subiectul anterior Vezi subiectul urmator Sus 
Pagina 1 din 1
 Subiecte similare
-
» Tricotaje copii

Permisiunile acestui forum:Nu puteti raspunde la subiectele acestui forum