AutorMesaj
lancer_two_one
Airport Level
Airport Level

Numarul mesajelor : 90
Data de inscriere : 26/07/2008

MesajSubiect: CBAA - WW2 Beauties   Lun 28 Iul 2008, 08:14

Salut,

Few weeks ago, I had attended the Convention and Trade Show of the CBAA - Canadian Business Aviation Association, held in Toronto. This event incuded also a Static Display with a significant number of aircraft. The bulk of these aircraft were obviously business type, however, a number of WW2 birds were present as well. These WW2 beauties were two fighters - Hawker Hurricane and Supermarine Spitfire from Vintage Wings of Canada and two bombers - Mitchell B-25 and Lancaster from Canadian Warpplane Heritage Museum.

For now, I'll post below pictures with the WW@ aircraft.

Sorin

Sus In jos
antonov
Flight Level 200
Flight Level 200

Numarul mesajelor : 270
Localizare : Croatia - Osijek LDOC
Data de inscriere : 09/05/2008

MesajSubiect: Re: CBAA - WW2 Beauties   Lun 28 Iul 2008, 10:40

Great photos Very Happy
Sus In jos
Virusu

Numarul mesajelor : 2688
Varsta : 31
Localizare : Cluj Napoca
Data de inscriere : 30/12/2007

MesajSubiect: Re: CBAA - WW2 Beauties   Lun 28 Iul 2008, 12:23

hello! and welcome on our forum!
lovely pictures lancer! i guess it was a great show! any flying activity of the old figters? or only the bombers flew?

P.S. could you please, place the watermark in some corner, so it doesn't spoil the picture?
Sus In jos
lancer_two_one
Airport Level
Airport Level

Numarul mesajelor : 90
Data de inscriere : 26/07/2008

MesajSubiect: Re: CBAA - WW2 Beauties   Mar 29 Iul 2008, 07:07

I could only see the bombers flying since they took off to depart to their home base right after the convention was concluded. They took off, turned around and requested to fly over Pearson Int'l. All of us there were happy to see them flying above our heads.

I've got some pictures with a Spit flying few weeks after that. If I'll have the time I'll post those pictures as well. And in that case it was more than a simple low and over, that was an Air Show to celebrate the Canadian Armed Forces Day.

About the watermark, the program I use places it in the middle. For the new pictures I placed under Airlines, I tried to make it less intrusive by altering the opacity/transparency.

Sorin
Sus In jos
Continut sponsorizat

MesajSubiect: Re: CBAA - WW2 Beauties   

Sus In jos

CBAA - WW2 Beauties
Vezi subiectul anterior Vezi subiectul urmator Sus 
Pagina 1 din 1

Permisiunile acestui forum:Nu puteti raspunde la subiectele acestui forum
ROMANIAN SPOTTERS :: ENGLISH :: English-
Mergi direct la: