AutorMesaj
lancer_two_one
Airport Level
Airport Level

Numarul mesajelor : 90
Data de inscriere : 26/07/2008

MesajSubiect: First Post   Lun 28 Iul 2008, 07:22

Salut,

This is my first post here. First of all, I'd like to congratulate everyone who contributed to the creation of this excellent site. Not only the pictures, but also the spirit of this forum seems to be extraordinary.

Secondly, I'd like to say that the ideea of an English section is great and it should be supported more than it seems currently is. If you want to make known the Romanian aviation, to exchange ideas and establish connections with people from other countries with similar interests, don't expect they will learn Romanian.

I can not call myself a spotter mainly because I manage quite often to get too close to the airplanes. For me the real spotters are those taking shots from far and employing respectable tools. My camera does not qualify in this category. I hope this will not disqualify me to be a member of this forum.

After some years spent in aviation/aerospace I still enjoy to see airplanes either in "flesh" or in pictures. The recent pictures posted on this forum taken at various airbases in Ro, were a delightful treat. I was impressed by the level of detail of some of them which brought back memories. Many thanks to all contributors. On my side, I'd like as much as I can to pay back.

Sorin
Sus In jos
Capt_Vio
Fotograf

Numarul mesajelor : 1327
Varsta : 36
Localizare : Canada
Data de inscriere : 04/01/2008

MesajSubiect: Re: First Post   Lun 28 Iul 2008, 07:34

Very well said. Thanks for you kind comments. We all play a small role in making this site possible and with this post, I suppose you started doing so as well.

Cheers....
Sus In jos
Virusu

Numarul mesajelor : 2688
Varsta : 31
Localizare : Cluj Napoca
Data de inscriere : 30/12/2007

MesajSubiect: Re: First Post   Lun 28 Iul 2008, 12:26

hello lancer! and welcome!
first of all, don't be shy, and let us see what you have! not all of us have great cameras, and not all of us get to make great pictures because of the "militia" and you know that Smile but all of us love aviation, and all pictures are welcome, even if hey are details, or form far away...
hope to se more posts from you with lovely photos!
nice day to you!
Sus In jos
Continut sponsorizat

MesajSubiect: Re: First Post   

Sus In jos

First Post
Vezi subiectul anterior Vezi subiectul urmator Sus 
Pagina 1 din 1

Permisiunile acestui forum:Nu puteti raspunde la subiectele acestui forum
ROMANIAN SPOTTERS :: ENGLISH :: English-
Mergi direct la: